To run these sessions, we ideally need a space that is clean, dry, well-lit, and heated or cooled to a comfortable temperature. Please give us access to set up at least 30 minutes (preferably 60 minutes) before the start of the workshop and also 30 minutes to pack down after the session has ended.
- An armless chair for each attendee. Chairs should ideally be arranged in a ‘horseshoe’ formation around the projection screen.
- Two bottles of drinking water.
- A music stand or table space.
- A microphone (with a stand) and an amp (or PA system) if the workshop space is larger than a sitting room.
- A projector and projector screen.